Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Presentations for Transformers. =(

Who knows a subject that is so-called IT management?
what do you understand about this subject.

Damn, this subject is far more harder than any subject that I been through.

And most of all, it is READING subject.

I hate reading subjects although usually I get good grade for that particular
subject.

And now I need to do my part in presentation, as Adray's requested.

Hmm..why it is so easy to ask me to do assignments, haha.

Ok2..
The truth is regardless how many times I came to Mucid's house to do some work,
that is the time I saw Adray sleeping.

Its very pitiful and serba salah situation for me.
He is in my group after all, and he is my truthful and loyal friend in my college.

I trusted him, as he trusts me.

That's why I willing to sacrifice anything for him.
Even my sleep and rest time.

And usually when all of this come to the end, haha guess what?

I am too sleepy in the morning and skipped whole class on the next day.
Life is just too great, wasn't it?

*better get my focus and determination on, need to finish this lousy work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment