Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fun Never Ends When I With Them =D

3rd MARCH, 2010

Haha, that is the date of my trip to Sunway Lagoon after quite some years. I am very shocked that there are so many things there, quite like Genting Highland also. There are water park, extreme park, amusement park, scream park and also mini zoo that is so-called wildlife park. Sunway Lagoon promises many variety of entertainment and leisure for family and friends, there are five of parks that are need to check out!

Don't be surprised, its been more than 12 years I did not go to Sunway Lagoon. I think last time I went is when I was 6 or 7 years old, with my arwah mama of course =(

I quite regret coz although I lived in KL, I do not know the development of the Sunway, there are so many new things at there. O.O

When first time I go there, the only think I can remember that I ride an amusement ride which is there is some vultures that spinning around, just like the horse o rodeo. so memorable. =)


Unfortunately on that day I did not have the chance to try all the park. We (Syafick, Mursyid, Adray and Razi) only take bracelet tag that allow us to enter the water and amusement park only. There are so much memories there, especially in water park. Ironically, there are no pictures taken while we having fun in the water park because we put all our stuffs in the locker. So no cameras while in action, how sad was that.. =____=

Overall, I satisfied with the Sunway Lagoon and it is worth every Ringgit you spent for it, except for the food, I suggest do not eat inside the park, cause there are extremely expensive

In the future, I would like to try the others park that I didn't try yet, Extreme Park is a must, because I would be given a chance to try ride the All Terrain Vehicle (I'm not sure what it is called by in GTA San Andreas it is called Quadbike) and Flying Fox. Can't wait on that day. I hope it will come InshaAllah.

To Adray, Syafick, Mursyid and Razi, thanks for everything. I enjoyed with you guys at there. :D

Actually, we suppose to go to Desa Water Park but it is closed on Wednesday. Last minute plan, Sunway Lagoon. Just like quote by Syafick in his Facebook status: "Kedai" tutup, singgah "Kedai" lain. Haha!

But I'm grateful we go to Sunway Lagoon, as I am never been there for years. =D



This is when we want to go back already. Picture of me beside the duck. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment